Lift away dead skin with Velvette Exfoliating Mitt for Body!
Unclog pores, remove tan lines, and scrub off dry flakes to uncover soft, supple, glowing skin! These gloves are the perfect way to prepare your skin for the ultimate absorption of your favourite moisturizers, such as Velvette Essential Body Oil, and tanning products!
For best results, replace every 10 weeks.
For body use only.
Good for dry skin, clogged pores, ingrown hair, keratosis pilaris, uneven tan lines and more!
1. Shower or bathe your skin for at least 10 minutes, making sure to not use any soaps or products yet.
2.Wet the glove and wring out excess water.
3. Move out of the water and scrub the body (not face) using firm pressure with an up and down motion. Dead skin may or may not roll off depending on the area of the body. Avoid any sensitive areas with open wounds or inflammation.
4. Apply soap and other bath products to continue cleansing your body.
5. Dry off and apply your favourite body oil or moisturizer!
6. Rinse your gloves, stretch into shape and hang dry. Wait at least 1-2 weeks before scrubbing again! For best results, replace your gloves after 10 weeks.
100% natural and biodegradable cellulose derived viscose, exclusive of trimming and ornamentation.
Incorporate this traditional beauty tool in your daily skincare routine to improve the skin’s radiance and naturally sculpt and tone your face. Cupping is deeply ingrained in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This therapy uses suction cups directly on the skin to promote circulation and relieve muscle tension.
Made of high quality silicone, gently pulls the skin away from deeper layers of fascia, smoothes wrinkles and revitalizes the look of skin.
This gentle suction also helps to drain lymph nodes and increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the skin. This microtrauma helps to encourage your body’s healing response sending platelets, white blood cells, and other healing and inflammatory responses to affected areas. This is great for areas with more stagnation like fine lines, uneven tone and dullness.
Cupping promotes increased blood circulation, which offers many benefits:
Facial cupping is an extremely effective and stimulating treatment. For that reason, we recommend not using them if you are experiencing any of the following conditions where you would use the cups: inflamed, irritated or damaged skin, broken capillaries, moles, skin tags, warts, severe acne, eczema, psoriasis, sores, undiagnosed lumps, melanoma, cancer or current use of blood thinners. Avoid high heat and sun exposure 12 hours after treatment. Do not leave cups suctioned on the skin without moving them as they will leave bruising.