Superfood Tea Blend
The chai with its own fan club. This comforting blend is rockin’ chaga mushrooms, tulsi and ginger, for a sip that’s pleasantly spicy and sweet. Rooibos makes it a natural caffeine-free dream, great for mellowing out at any time of day.Tasting notes: warming spices + nuttiness with a gentle sweetness from cinnamon.
Tasting Notes: warming spices with a gentle sweetness from cinnamon and coconut.
Ingredients shown to help:
100% ORGANIC - ADAPTOGENIC - NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED
Size: 24 cups / 40 g
1. Boil water in your tea kettle
2. While waiting for water to boil, add the appropriate amount of loose leaf tea to your tea infuser. Place the tea infuser inside your teapot or mug. Tip: Double the amount of tea you use when making iced tea
3. When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea infuser into your mug or teapot. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
4. Time your tea. Once the time is up, dunk the infuser a couple of times to circulate the water. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
5. Serve in your favorite mug, or pour over ice for a satisfying iced tea. Tip: when resteeping your tea, add another minute to the steep time, this is because the tea needs longer to draw out the flavor.
Ingredients: Organic Rooibos, Organic Chaga, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Tulsi, Organic Black Peppercorns, Organic Cardamom, Organic Coconut Chips