Sculpting + Toning Facial Cupping Set
Incorporate this traditional beauty tool in your daily skincare routine to improve the skin’s radiance and naturally sculpt and tone your face. Cupping is deeply ingrained in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This therapy uses suction cups directly on the skin to promote circulation and relieve muscle tension.
Made of high quality silicone, gently pulls the skin away from deeper layers of fascia, smoothes wrinkles and revitalizes the look of skin.
This gentle suction also helps to drain lymph nodes and increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the skin. This microtrauma helps to encourage your body’s healing response sending platelets, white blood cells, and other healing and inflammatory responses to affected areas. This is great for areas with more stagnation like fine lines, uneven tone and dullness.
Cupping promotes increased blood circulation, which offers many benefits:
- Increased elasticity in the face
- Sculpts, tones, and firms sagging skin reducing the appearance of discolouration and fine lines
- Reduces puffiness and the appearance of dark circles
- Rejuvenates the look of dry, dehydrated, and devitalized skin
- Relaxes facial tension
- Always prep the skin with plenty of serum in order to help the cups glide smoothly over the skin
- Use a mirror so you can see where you are directing the cups and how much suction you are using
- Always keep the cups moving, do not let the cups sit on the skin as this can cause slight temporary bruising/redness
- Start with a light amount of suction, the cups are most effective with light suction so they can glide smoothly
- Watch our How-To video and follow along
Facial cupping is an extremely effective and stimulating treatment. For that reason, we recommend not using them if you are experiencing any of the following conditions where you would use the cups: inflamed, irritated or damaged skin, broken capillaries, moles, skin tags, warts, severe acne, eczema, psoriasis, sores, undiagnosed lumps, melanoma, cancer or current use of blood thinners. Avoid high heat and sun exposure 12 hours after treatment. Do not leave cups suctioned on the skin without moving them as they will leave bruising.